ASMC Washington Chapter Meeting
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Speaker: Mr. Thomas A. Constable, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness
Location: Westin Crystal City, 1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202.
Westin Crystal City Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Arlington’s Crystal City, adjacent to the Crystal City Metro Station (Yellow and Blue Lines).
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
TIME: Check-in/Social 11:30, Lunch 11:45
1. ASMC Corporate Member - $35
2. ASMC Active Government or Retired Member - $15 (*Retirees re-employed with government contractors are considered ASMC Corporate Members)
3. ASMC Active Government Early Careerist (GS-11 and below) - $10
4. Government Non-ASMC Attendee - $15 first meeting
5. Government Non-ASMC Attendee - $25 subsequent meetings
PLEASE NOTE: CASH/CHECKS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED
Discounted parking available as an additional cost to the luncheon: Simply go to the front desk and mention that you are with the ASMC group and pay $9 for your parking.
Website is open until room capacity is reached! https://secure3.rhq.com/ireg/public/index.cgi?evid=R13-06-01-ASMC